Motivate Weekend Toronto
A full weekend of Motivation, Habits, and answers to the question, "How can we help our clients in the 167 hours a week they're not with us?"
Fri, May 6, 2016: "The Habitry System" Post-Summit Master Class
Sat, May 7, 2016: "Science of Showing Up" Pre-Summit Workshop
Sun, May 8, 2016: "The Motivate Summit" The Only Behavior Change Unconference
Friday MASTER CLASS + Personal Consult
Friday May 6th, 2016
"THE HABITRY SYSTEM"
So you want to start implementing a Habit-based behavior change program with your clients? Why not the best program in the world? Coach Stevo will teach 10 lucky people Habitry, Co.'s special techniques for using the most powerful forces in social psychology to get more results for more clients without marketing or selling anything. This is the system world-class coaches Georgie Fear, Roland Fisher, Josh Hillis, Dr. Spencer Nadolsky, Dave Dellanave and dozens of others are using to implement behavior change with their clients and in their gyms. Coach Stevo will not only cover the entire system, but work one-on-one with every attendee to develop a plan of action for their business and their clients. This is not just a class, but a unique opportunity to consult directly with Habitry, Co.'s CEO on how to use it with your business. In fact, we 100% guarantee you will leave this class knowing what to do next.
This class will cover:
- Why the Habitry System is the best in the world for promoting client behavior change.
- The History of the Habitry System, or "how to avoid all the mistakes we did."
- How the whole thing works and how to make it work for you and your clients.
- The Habitry App, including special walk throughs, tips and tricks for getting the most out of the most powerful tool in habit-based coaching.
- What it takes to get started, get coaching, and give your clients the change they need to be successful.
What you'll get out of this class:
- Our Habitry Starter Kit
- The Getting Started Guide
- Invitation Templates
- Access to our Habitry Coaches Only FAQs,
- Examples of landing pages and marketing templates.
- Social Media Templates
- The Newest version of our 50+ page Habitry Source which includes all the science, research references, and stories from 5 years of our Habitry System.
- Dedicated, one-on-one time with Coach Stevo to help you design your own custom Habitry implementation.
Because of the highly collaborative, consulting-based nature of this class, we can only guarantee the highest quality experience for 10 people. So spots are limited to the fist 10 people who sign up!
$499 Fri, May 6, 2016: "The Habitry System" Master Class (only 10 spots)
Sat, May 7th, 2016
"SCIENCE OF SHOWING UP"
Coach Stevo's introduction to the background and science of behavior change is a perfect primer on creating a culture of change for those interested in having a deeper impact on the lives of their clients. 15 lucky attendees will learn:
- 8 Myths of Motivation and why what you think you know might actually be de-motivating your clients.
- The Dual-Process Model of Habit-Formation: "how habits are formed and the subconscious impact of environment on behavior."
- Self-Determination Theory: "why people do what they do."
- Ego-Depletion: "Why willpower is limited and how to increase the supply."
- Social Cognitive Theory: The most cited theory in Social Science and how you can use it to not only impact your clients' lives, but increase referrals, retention, and results.
$99 Sat, May 7, 2016: "Science of Showing Up" Pre-Summit Workshop (only 15 spots)
The Motivate Summit
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
BANG Fitness, 610 Queen St W, Toronto, ON, Canada
FIRST 15 "KICKSTARTER TICKETS" $99
How can we help our clients in the 167 hours a week they're not with us?
Why is change so hard?
Why don’t some clients take our advice or appreciate our expertise? How come some people struggle so hard to do the things they’ve said they want to do? And how can we help clients make changes that should be easy but are always being deprioritized?
Personal trainers, strength coaches, physical therapists, doctors, RDs, nutritionists, yoga instructors, and coaches of all types: we are good at what we do. But being the best in the world for an hour a week still leaves 167 hours that our clients can take our advice, or not. Continue to make progress, or not. Take 1 step forward and 167 steps back. So the question arises:
What about the other 167 hours?
This is an invitation to anyone in the field, professionally or not, with the passion to show up. Because you care about helping people. You have the skills, experiences and insights that are essential to make our industry better.
Bring your ideas.
Bring your questions.
Bring your passion, your experience and your appetite for change.
Let’s make this world better than how we found it.
This will potentially be the fifth Motivate Summit. Again we’ll use the proven unconference format that has generated such insights for coaches before.
$99 Sun, May 8th, 2016: "The Motivate Summit" (First 15 "Kickstarter Tickets")